How do you feel if your flight is delayed or rescheduled? That's not a good sign, though. As a traveler, it really affects your schedule. This delay is considered a flight when it is 15 minutes later than its scheduled time. I have experienced this twice in my travel / travel.
Some countries have different regulations on return delays or cancellations of flights and payments to passengers.
In Europe it is said that if the flight is delayed for three hours, cancellation and cancellation of the flight the passengers have the right to receive compensation from the airport from € 250 to € 600 per passenger. This is one of the most important things you should know when traveling Travel Guides. Such a great way to at least make passengers smile.
But, why these flights are delayed or even canceled as a very disappointing situation for passengers.
There are several reasons, one of which is as follows:
1. The issue of weather. Hurricanes, hurricanes, bad weather, or even hurricanes. In the Philippines, most airlines have canceled flights. Starting February 6, hundreds of flights, also known as the Coronavirus, have been canceled due to the ongoing coronavirus Infectious diseases of the bronchitis virus. Where it is one
The Wu-onon Wu coronavirus disease, according to the latest update, killed about 800 people on Friday. To prevent the spread of the disease, hundreds of flights and even thousands are stranded on their journey.
2. There is air traffic congestion – the reason is flight delays due to the situation. There is no choice but to wait for advice from airport officials. I have experienced this many times. And traveling on schedule, with a few hours off, is a terrifying situation. But you left no choice.
3. Fueling. When the plane needs fuel and some delays have occurred with the aircraft facility for refueling. This happens very often. Delay for 15 minutes, this is always true, the captain of the plane will announce and apologize for the inconvenience.
4. Flight arrival delayed. This means that it will also delay the next flight. There is a domino effect. So how will the passengers be compensated? With a delay of less than 3 hours, is there any way to compensate passengers without error?
5. Maintenance problems. If I am a passenger, I will not board the plane if there is a problem with the engine or any technical problem. But why wouldn’t the airport announce it? For some reason, they should not hide anything. This is the passenger’s choice, and if it takes a few hours, the airline must pay the charges, delay charges, even the opportunity costs lost for the passenger.
6. Natural disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis or anything that is at risk of flying. This is called the ACTS of nature. Nothing can stop this, except that for this reason the airline will work in a few days.
In the EU, EU airlines must pay a compensation charge of 600 euros if the flight is delayed by more than 3 hours as it is covered by Regulation 261/2004.
But in cases where the airlines are out of control, the compensation fee is not applicable. When you need it International Travel GuidesCheck it out here. I have posted many guidelines for you.
7. Security Review. There are strict security checks for aircraft before they take off. To ensure the safety of all passengers, this is done before departure.
8. Terrorism. There are many reasons but God forbid it in our journey. There are many cases in this scenario. As a result, many flights have been delayed and canceled.
9. Bad weather. One of the main reasons for flight delays is bad weather. There are thousands of flights in the air. Anything that can even cause a delay will delay the remaining successful flights. This cannot be avoided.
When having these issues, coordinate with the airlines. And make sure you compensate for your unfavorable situation.